Let the good times roll
The Spitfire takes no prisoners. Celebrating the majestic Spitfire fighter, TW Steel, BMW Motorrad and VTR Customs created a custom motorcycle and a timepiece collection simultaneously. This is where worlds collide. This is where the craftsmanship and passion originated that led to uncompromising masterpieces.
VTR Customs showed the beauty of old school artisanship. Hammers instead of computers. The English wheel instead of lasers. Mixing their Swiss precision and indisputable expertise with the bold Son of Time attitude, they've turned the water cooled BMW R1200R into a torpedo-like demon. Next to the exceptional bodywork, the Spitfire motorcycle features original Spitfire airplane instruments. “This isn’t just an art piece or something that will sit on display, this is a bike that’s going to be taking on the Sultans of Sprint, and that’s awesome”, states Daniel Weidmann of VTR Customs. Ace pilot Amelie Mooseder can’t wait to tear up the tarmac.
Its spiritual brothers, the ACE Spitfire limited editions roar just as fiercely. Powered by a Swiss chronograph automatic movement and crafted from the finest materials, these timepieces make an undeniable statement. The high-grade steel case with rough matte brushing mirror the airplane and custom bike. Details like the sapphire glass and a Italian leather on soft rubber strap reveal pure luxury. Limited to 1000 pieces, each timepiece is individually numbered and can be personalized upon order. This is limited edition luxury taken to the next level. Jordy Cobelens is delighted: “As a piece dedicated to something as iconic as the Spitfire, I’d say we’ve accomplished that. The details, like the instruments used on the bike and the cockpit design reflected in the timepiece, they really make this something special.”
Good times rolling.
ACE Spitfire specs:
- Swiss automatic chronograph movement
- Sellita SW510
- 27 jewels
- 48 hours power reserve
- Made of high grade 316L steel
- Matt rough brushed steel case
- Diameter of the case 46 mm
- Greenish brown Italian vintage leather on soft rubber strap with steel folded clasp
- Steel multi layered dial with raised indexes
- Anti reflective sapphire crystal
- Screwed crown
- 10 ATM
Spitfire motorcycle features:
- Free air intake and VTR handmade exhaust system
- Expected HP arround 135
- Expected weight: ??
- Expected Height: 900mm
- Expected Lenght: 2‘335mm
- Expected Gas capacity: 5 L
- Fire spitting system in exhaust custom build by VTR Customs
- Base backbone frame stertched and lowere by 20 cm
- Front fork lowered by 30cm
- Magura HC1 Race Brake and clutch pumps
- All alloy fairings hadmade by VTR Customs
- Original Cockpit Instrument from a British Spitfire WWII airplane