MOKSHA: LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL
BMW UK took care of the foundation with their expertise and a brand new R nine T. Sinroja Motorcycles brought their own unique vision and TW Steel tied the whole thing together with the Son of Time Philosophy, creating the Son of Time Moksha Special Edition Timepiece alongside Sinroja’s custom bike.
The Sinroja brothers showcased their typical fire and eye for detail. Next to streamlining the watch design, they crafted instant classics such as the front fairing and the tail section. And the fuel cap, the speedometer and the Son of Time story engraved in the ABS sensor ring beautifully connect the bike to its spiritual brother.
“Two beautiful masterpieces are created to evoke the inner soul within one and bring that joy of freedom, happiness and satisfaction when one embraces these two masterpieces.” Rahul Sinroja – Sinroja Motorcycles
Its spiritual brother, the Moksha Special Edition timepiece, matches the motorcycle stride for stride. Bold, stylish and distinctive, this special watch ticks all boxes. From the multilayer dial to the outer ring resembling a braking disk, the Moksha Special Edition joins the motorcycle to celebrates freedom.
Good times rolling.
Moksha Special Edition specs:
- Movement 6S20 (chrono) from Miyota
- Made of high grade 316L steel
- PVD black coated case
- Diameter of the case 46 mm
- Double layered black dial+ red accents
- Sapphire coated crystal with anti-reflection coating
- Black leather strap + red stitching and PVD black coated clasp
- Screwed crown
- 10 ATM
Moksha motorcycle features:
- Fairing: Custom made aluminium one off fairing
- Petrol Tank: Custom made aluminum one off tank
- Seat: Custom Made perforated seat using leathers of Bentley cars.
- Tailpiece: Custom made aluminium tail piece with integrated tail light and indicators.
- Wheels: Custom made Kineo wheels
- Shock(s): Nitron Custom Shock
- Custom made gauge by Speedhut to match the Moksha watch dial
- Forks: Cera-Coated black by flying tiger paintwork, rebuilt to original spec just preloads adjusted to match new weight and dynamics of the bike.
- Brembo RCS radial brake and clutch master cylinders with rizoma fluid reservoirs